Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Adventures Just Keep Coming

It is pretty obvious that camp has stolen away most of my time, leaving me unable to update much this summer. :) Even the weekends have been busy or I've been too tired to even think about writing here. Sorry for that!

Camp is nearing an end, and I can't believe it. I feel like I just pulled up to Camp Rivercrest, nervous and anxious to meet new people and start something new. And now, here I am, nearly two months later, still alive (there were a few moments when I didn't think I'd quite make it) and kicking. :) I've learned a lot and been stretched in many ways, and while it isn't always fun, I'm glad I grew up this summer.

So what's the next adventure then? That has been the million dollar question in my life since returning from Europe last November. I thought I would know as soon as my plane hit the landing where I would go next and what I would do. However, God had a plan of His own, and now looking back at the past nine months, I know it was better than anything I could create.


I am moving to California! I leave August 26th. I am not sure how long I will be there yet, but I am ready for anything. :)

I guess that's all I have to say for now...feel free to ask questions. ;)

No comments: